* Ford 5.2 Lt Quad-Cam V8
* 615 Bhp/7000 Rpm & 500 Ft/lb Torque /500rpm
* Dry Sump Lubrication
* Ford E-Throttle
* Motec M150 Management
* Albins ST-6 Sequential Transaxle
* MoTeC Paddle Shift system
* Clutch and Ramp style LSD
* Three plate Sintered racing clutch
* FRONT: Brembo Monobloc GT 6 Piston caliper and Brembo 390 mm endurance rotor
* REAR: Brembo Monobloc GT 4 Piston caliper, Brembo 355 mm endurance rotor and PMU racing Sintered Endurance Pads
* MARC intelligent Lighting System
* Motec Data Logging and Display
* Steering wheel mounted controls
* Motec twin Power Control Modules
* Bosch Direct Drive Wiper System
* Bosch M5 ABS
* Motec Traction and Launch control
* Bosch CAS Radar (option)
* FIA approved Hi-Strength Roll cage
* Ready for FIA 8862-2009 Seat
* Lifeline 8863 Fire System
* Collapsible Steering Column
* Emergency release side windows
* MARC Twin A- Arm Suspension System
* Multi Rate Rocker operated coil over dampers
* Ohlins ILS 36 Dampers
* Front and Rear Anti-Roll Bars
* MARC Forged Alloy 18x12 wheel front
* MARC Forged Alloy 18x13 wheel rear
* Albins single nut safety retention hubs
* BMW EPAS Steering system with driver adjustable assistance
* Removable front and rear crash sections
* Extensive use of Hi grade metals
* Extra Cabin room for large drivers
* Adjustable angle front splitter mounts
* Lightweight On-Board jacking system
* Pre – Preg and Kevlar bespoke panels
* Twin ventilated Bonnet with quick release
* Carbon doors with emergency exit
* Heavy Duty door hinges
* Removable rear panels and hatch
* FIA Approved polycarbonate Windows
* Twin Stainless 4-1 Header Pipes
* Dual 75 mm central Merge
* Custom motorsport silencer (110 dB)
* Distinctive side outlet pipes
* LED hi Powered Head Lamps
* LED hi Powered driving lamps (option)
* LED Rear Lamps
* Cabin interior Lamp
* Illuminated Steering and central controls
* Daytime Running Lamps (DRL)
* External Flashers and PLS Speed Indicator
Suspension position sensors, Creventic driver ID, Endurance drink system, BF1 TPMS system , integrated, Bosch CAS system, MoTeC Centre Display logger with twin rear vision cameras, Hi Powered LED Driving Lamps, On board back-up battery system, Engine oil-tank level sensor, 8 channel tyre temp sensors, Video Vbox system – integrated CAN, MoTeC Pro logging analysis, MoTeC Extended functions and USB logging, Ohlins TTX-40 4way dampers, Tilton 4 Plate carbon clutch.
Front 380 MM x 34 mm Discs with 6 Piston Brembo Caliper Rear 355mm x 32mm Discs with 4 Piston Brembo Caliper PMU Racing SAS Enduro Pads
Front – Unequal length double A ARMS Adjustable Anti-Roll Bar Rear – Unequal length independent rear A ARMS 4 way adjustable telescopic MCA damper operated via push-rod
Albins 6 Speed Sequential Transaxle Adjustable Limited Slip Differential and Full throttle Up Shift
Motec C125 colour display and Data Logging system
MARC specified H-Beam Conrods
Billet Forged Racing Pistons
PACE Innovations Billet Dry Sump
EFI system tuned with MoTeC M150
Electronic Throttle Control
Quad Variable OH Camshafts
Power to weight 434 BHP / Tonne
Designed and built by world renowned motorsport engineering firm PACE Innovations, the MARC Cars chassis uses the latest in CAD Design and FEA testing.
The CroMo4 construction is designed as a common platform to accommodate automotive C-Segment bodies.
This chassis is used in combination with the PACE designed aero package, the end result being the highest possible levels of safety and performance, coupled with aggressive on-track presence.
Modular suspension design incorporating a unique combination of both custom and proprietary components results in a highly tunable yet cost efficient design requiring minimum inventory of spare parts to maintain.
The chassis has been independently tested to surpass FIA requirements.
L/H Drive version also available.
The car features a collapsible motorsport steering column. This is the same system used in every V8 Supercar and NASCAR vehicle.
The MARC cars also feature an FIA FT3 specified compressible fuel bladder. The design of the fuel system is such that the system is completely contained within this safety cell.
The vehicles include an on-board fire suppression system. The system can be discharged externally or internally by the driver and discharges a state-of-the-art NOVEC fire fighting agent to help combat any fire.
The driver’s seat is constructed to surpass the requirements of the FIA 8862-2009 homologation for advanced driver safety, this is the same standard mandated in WRC, WEC & WTCC
The adaptable base and mounts are purpose designed and manufactured by RECARO and are the first adjustable mounts to meet the new homologation standard. The adjustable seating system means no more ad-hock seat bases.
The hardness system is provided by SCHROTH. It is a HANS specific system with a specially designed waist belt system that allows the driver the correct adjustment of the waist strap whilst seated in the vehicle.
Join the conversation across Facebook, Twitter & Instagram